Saturday, 11 February 2012

Blogity Blog

So I have started a blog. I feel like a weird geek already. However, it's not going to be anything amazing, or have a particular theme. I am just going to comment on issues that get stuck in my head, or catch my eye in life.

The reason this blog is called "Up the Apples and Pears" is because it was meant to be a homage to my fabulous mother, who comes out with weird and wonderful insights into her mind on a daily basis. We started a book to document everything so that it could be remembered forever, and the title of the book is Up the Apples and Pears, so it seemed fitting. However, I didn't feel it fair to base it entirely around my mother's hilarious slip-ups. So I decided to turn it into a general blog and see where it takes me. I'm hoping I will find a niche that I like to talk about eventually.

In the meantime, I'm just going to talk to cyberspace and see if anyone hears me!

No comments:

Post a Comment